Private Instruction is an invaluable resource.
- Clear and interactive instruction of poses and techniques.
- Safe and comfortable setting to build confidence before joining group classes.
- Individualized time to work with your goals and specific interests.
- Set a time that works into your schedule.
- Learn how to relax and be present in your life.
- In need of specific attention to recovery or physical injury.
- Learn or deepen breath work, meditation, and mindfulness practices.
- Enhance athletic performance.
- Move beyond or broaden existing practice “to the next level” into pose variations, arm balances, and other intermediate/advanced techniques.
Alyssa provides two types of private yoga instruction: long-term, for clients who want to build their practice over time, and short-term, for both resident clients or out-of-town clients who may be on a business or leisure trip and would like a private session while in the Boise Area. She can work with both long-term and short-term clients in a Private Session Setting, Semi-Private, or Group Setting, or as a Private Pranassage Session. For more information or to book a session, please send me your preferred contact information and tell me what you are enquiring about.